Saturday 28 March 2015

KRONOCARE HAIR OIL REVIEW

KRONOKARE HAIR OIL
kronocare is a Indian brand for some great products which are SLS, PARABEN free.
They have a huge collection ranging from shampoo,conditioner,lotions,massage oil.
they come in 3 types of sent 
1-MEDITERRANEAN CITRUS
2-PROVENCAL LAVENDER
3-CARIBBEAN GINGER
From there beautiful collection i picked up the hair oil kit

These oils are made up of natural extracts.

1-ANTI DANDRUFF HAIR OIL
2-REPAIRING HAIR OIL
3-GROWTH BOOSTING HAIR OIL


I have got the smallest size to try them.I got them a month ago wanted to try all the three oils and then give a review about them.

PRICE-285 /- (Each bottle 95/-)

ANTI DANDRUFF HAIR OIL
This oil is made up of lemon,tea tree and peppermint.This oil is for flaky scalp.I do have dandruff and this oil has reduced my dandruff quiet a lot.


REPAIRING HAIR OIL 
This is made up of concentration of lavender and essential oil.Due to dandruff i had flaky scalp as a result hairfall started.This at a point has reduced my hairfall and nourished the scalp.


GROWTH BOOSTING HAIR OIL
This is made up of sage,thyme and lime.I have slow hair growth.This oil hasn't done much to my hair.But i feel this oil gave a volume to my thin hair.

I AM IN LOVE WTH THESE OIL.I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THIS RANGE

THIS IS A AMAZING BUY.
THANK U KRONOCARE.
THANKS.XOXO


















No comments:

Post a Comment