Friday 15 May 2015

SEPHORA HAUL

A VISIT TO SEPHORA PUNE
I always wanted to visit the sephora store.In India only two places have sephora store one is Pune and other is Delhi.I recently went to pune and i had to visit the sephora store.Its located far away from the city in pheonix market city Pune.
As i entered the store i was so amazed and excited seeing so many brands around me.

BRANDS
1-Sephora
2-NYX
3-Face shop
4-Stilla
5-Clinque
6-Bath and body works
7-Forest essentials
8-Benifit cosmetics
9-Makeup forever
WHAT I BOUGHT


FACE SHOP LIP AND CHEEK STAIN
(5G-440/-)
Lip and a cheek stain is a cosmetic that can be used both on your face as well as your lips.Its liquid in nature and used on your cheeks by a lipgloss brush.It looks very natural on the skin and this will last for atleast 2-3 months

NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM
(8ML-610/-)
I had heard a lot about these and i always wanted them.I got the 'Milan' shade.There were many shades from nude to dark pink.The best part about these lip cream are there names.They have city names on them. They are so creamy in nature and they smell amazing.The texture is quiet matt and they look pretty on your lips.They don't transfer easily and they stay all day long.


BURT'S BEES LIP BALM
(4.25G- 550)
This is suppose to be one of the best lip balm.I got the 'kokum butter' flavour.It doesn't smell like kokum but smells like lemon.I don't know why.But its quiet hydrating and is not sticky.Its quiet light on your lips.They have many flavours like mango grapes ect.


NYX MATTE LIPSTICK
(4.5G-570/-)
I saved the best for the last.I always wanted to own one nyx lipstick.They had so many shades that i could not choose.But i got the 'MSL20 AUDREY'.I haven't used it yet.I will review it soon.I love the shade and it will look very pretty on every skin tone.

MAKEOVER AT SEPHORA
They gave me a free makeover on the launch of  'makeup forever' in their store.
AJOY SENGUPTA was the artist who did this beautiful makeover.
THANKS XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment