Thursday 16 April 2015

BIOTIQUE KAJAL

BIOTIQUE KAJAL
I got this kajal in my March MSM box.I am a huge kajal fan.I never leave my house without applying kajal.I am kind of obsessed with kajal.I wanted to try a new kajal as my Maybelline and Lakme kajal got over.
I loved this kajal like hell.I just cannot even tell how much i loved this kajal.This is the best kajal i have used till now.
PRICE
3g-109/-
PACKING
It comes in a black colour tube.The name "BIOTIQUE" is written down.It opens from up like a lipsick.Its light in weight and can be carried easily in your bag.


It comes in a stick form.Its jet black in colour. I am very impressed with the application.Its very soft on my eyes.It didn't hurt my eyes when i applied it.It doesn't spread unless you rub your eyes.Its waterproof.It takes a lot of time to remove this kajal.One stroke and you get your desired colour.It looks very pretty.Its wide from down and narrow from up.Once the kajal starts to finish it will be difficult.

THANKS XOXO

FOLLOW ME
Instagram-dishalikaushik
Twitter-nitdish37
Snapchat-nitdish
Facebook-fashionfoodmakeup
















No comments:

Post a Comment