Wednesday 22 April 2015

MAYBELLINE REBEL BOUQUET LIPSTICK AND SWATCHES

MAYBELLINE REBEL BOUQUET
A few days back Maybelline launched there new Rebel bouquet collection.They launched nail paints,compact,foundation and lipstick.I was very excited to try them out.I love lipsticks and i could not resist myself from getting one from this collection.They are called REBEL BLOOM in USA and REBEL BOUQUET in INDIA and UK.They have launched 6 new shades but i could only find 4 shades in store.They don't have names,but all the shades are gorgeous.I got the REB10.
PRICE
3.9 gm- 450/-
PACKING
When i received the lipstick i loved the packing,it has rebel bouquet written on it.But when i removed the packing,the lipstick was plain red plastic tube.I didn't like the packing at all.The packing is similar to the pick alert one.It opens from up and has a a silver roll up pack.

APPLICATION
It looks shiny when you see it.But when you apply it,it turns matte.They are quiet pigmented.They are soft when applied and they bleed.It stays for 3-4 hours if you don't eat.When you drink anything like coffee or juice it doesn't transfer.But you need to re apply it because it fades fast.It kind off stains the lips.
MY VIEWS
I didn't like the packing for the amount you pay.But sometimes the looks don't matter.The application is good.I wish they keeps names for the lipstick.I want some nude lipstick introduced in this category
THANKS XOXO

FOLLOW ME
Instagram-dishalikaushik
Twitter-nitdish37
Snapchat-nitdish
Facebook-fashionfoodmakeup






No comments:

Post a Comment