Monday 20 April 2015

MSM BOX

APRIL MSM BOX
So again i got myself one of the best subscription box in India.I got the msm express box.This comes in a pink box.This is my 3rd box and i am totally loving this as usual.These people never disappoint you with the products you get for the amount you pay.
PRICE
U get 2 boxes wth diffrent products.
MSM EXPRESS -495/-
MSM SELECT -995/-
VOUCHER
They always provide you with voucher.I got 
 "O2 SPA" VOUCHER FOR 499/- OFF
THE "COFFEE BEAN"COMPLIMENTARY VOUCHER FOR 250/-

PRODUCTS
INNISFREE ALOE MASK(ONE SHEET) -100/-
I had got the same mask in February box.I haven't yet used this but now i will try and do a separate review on it. Its basically a sheet mask that you need to put it on keep it for a while and remove it.It leaves your skin fresh and smooth

MAKEOVER LIPSTICK -395/-
They had an option of lipstick 
colour and you could select any.I got the cherry red and its a gorgeous colour.It would look very pretty on all the skin types.It has a matt finish.Its very pigmented and smooth.One swipe is enough to get the colour.This is the best thing in the box
KRONOKARE BODY LOTION
(MEDITERRANEAN CITRUS)
60ML - 115/-
35ML RECEIVED
And once again i got kronokare stuff.I as so happy to see this in my box.I loved the lotion that came in my March box.Actually the whole box was smelling of this.I have used this,this product is amazing.

TIENS NAIL PAINT - 70/-
I havn't heard about this nail paint.I got the sky blue colour.It came in a small cute bottle.I am excited to try this.Its a cute colour.the brush is quiet big so the application should be good.I already have a nail paint on my hand so, i didn't put this.Will apply it soon i am sure the colour will look nice on me.

NAINA CANDLES - 150/-

This candle smells so good.These are hand crafted aromatic candles are made with natural soy wax.It has a burn time of 4 hours and its eco-friendly.I havn't yet used this but it smells so good that i don't want to finish it.

ALL GOOD SENTS 

I got the sample size in a cute yellow thing.This also smells like heaven.I am definitely going for the full size.This months has a lot of good smelling products. 







And as usual i loved the products MSM BOX is the best subscription box ever.They obey the word the give.U pay 495/- and all the products are worth the price you pay.
 THANKS XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment